Vibration Therapy - Percussor
The followings are the evidence-based benefit of applying vibration:
- Mobilization of soft tissues and joints.
- Breaking down adhesions and scar tissues with minimal discomfort to the patient and the provider due to analgesic effects of vibration.
- Enhancing power and strength.
- Reducing the results of the aging process in musculoskeletal structures.
- Effective countermeasure to microgravity and disuse.
- Reducing the viscosity of the blood and increasing its speed through the arteries; therefore, acting as a mild form of cardiovascular exercise.
- Increasing concentration of testosterone and growth hormone and decrease cortisol concentration in recreationally active people.